THE ANSR RENTAL:
The ANSR Rental boot has a molded liner and lightweight outsole. Don’t be fooled, it’s definitely got the brass that’s needed in volume rental applications: Gnarly toe bumper and a new textured backstay put the right material in these high chafe areas. For the toe top region, subject to board edge damage, we also add a durable molded rubber perimeter panel to protect the toe box and lace areas.
This boot offers an integrated clear window on the back for sizing and bar code insert. And if you store boots upside down on driers, or want to create your own size markings, the outsole has a color coded insert ready to receive customized sizing in any of the common systems.
But all this armor and these rental-specific features don’t weigh The ANSR down – it’s a truly modern boot that fits great, will make committed customers out of first timers, and even keep experienced riders happy with the all-mountain performance it delivers. Offered in both traditional lace and BOA® Coiler closure systems.
• Anatomic insole
• 3D molded liner with internal L pads (Velcro or Lace closure)
• New cup sole with internal EVA heel dampening
• Integrated carry handles that also aid entry
• Clear window panel for size marking and bar code insert
• Offered in Unisex Lace, BOA® Coiler and Kids M3 BOA®
• Super Durable abrasion resistant molded rubber toebox.