9’5″X33″ STARSHOT WHOPPER
- Entry level to intermediate riders.
- Stable shapes for wave riding.
- Sizes 10’0″ and above also for cruising.
9’5″ x 33″ Whopper Shorter length gives greater maneuverability with easier turning in the surf.
- Target rider: Stable shapes for heavier riders up to 130 kg down to shorter board for lighter riders at 85 kg for more progressive wave riding.
- Construction: Available in Carbon Balsa, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot, ASAP and in Starlite wave.
- Key features: Wide nose and tail for stability, 3/4 EVA Deck pad. Selected Pine Tek boards with extra fin boxes for windsurfing.