FREESTYLE / CROSSOVER
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
The FX kite is specifically designed for riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love jumping big and kiteloops.
The world of Freestyle / Crossover kiting has evolved into an exciting genre in our sport. Once a very narrow and technical discipline is now a mix of technical tricks and massive aerial maneuvers, both hooked-in and unhooked. For this you need a kite with the sensitivity and ‘slack’ when unhooked and the ability to boost a massive hooked-in kite loop.
The FX delivers on these two fronts and more with the power and handling to take your riding seriously.
DESIGN PROFILE 3-Strut, Modifed C shape arc, Wide wing tip, Moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 3 bridle setting options.
- New Freestyle / Freeride bridle design for 2019
- Three LE bridle performance options
- No pulley bridle, for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Pure Profile Panels
- High Tenacity dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Explosive pop and hangtime
- Incredibly quick and nimble handling
- Excellent line slack for unhooked riding
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kiteloops
- Excellent for vertical boosts and hang time
- Smooth power delivery and excellent depower
- More drive than a traditional C-shaped kite
- Predictable handling
- Good upwind performance
- Increased canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
5m & 6m available in yellow color way only.