The state of the art learning tool for Wingboarding. The length provides the glide and ability to stay upwind. The thick rails, concave bottom and overall volume make it super stable. Footstrap inserts are placed perfectly for the first Wing classes, helping to find the right foot positioning.
This board is designed and tested for Wingboarding, and is at the same time a fabulous 10’4” x 32” GO paddle board. As a Windsurfing board it’s easy to learn on and you will enjoy an amazing glide in lighter winds.
ALL YOU WANT AND MORE
THE BOXY RAILS
FLAT STANDING AREA
CENTER TUTTLE BOX
- This board is fitted with a centre Tuttle box (Drake Shallow), in the middle of the board.
- This centre fin helps prevent drifting downwind when windsurfing and wing-boarding. It gives you the traction you need to glide forwards when powered.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
• Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry, the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder, freeing up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
Make it easy to know where to position the feet and always be in the right spot to trim the board.
*Footstraps do not come included with the board.
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
Creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide.
BOTTOM SIDE PLANE
Creating a stable platform for unmatched balance. It’s really the catamaran concept with volume further out from the middle enhancing stability..
A mast track with easy adjustability, so one can position smaller rigs further back and larger rigs forward, creating the right balance and center of effort when enjoying wind power
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
- Impact-resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
- Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail and nose reinforcements.
|Model||10’4″ x 32″|
|Rider Weight||45-105 kg|
|Length||10’4″ / 315.0 cm|
|Width||32″ / 81.3 cm|
|Thickness||5″ / 12.7 cm|
|Tail Width||20.3” / 51.5 cm|
|Foot strap||not included|
|Fin Set Up||Middle Tuttle Box
Tail US Box 10″
|Fins||Drake shallow 220 /
Drake shallow 410
|Weight||ASAP: 14.1 kg (est)|