HYPER NUT FOIL 5-IN-1
The Hyper Nut 5-in-1 offers you 5 sports with 1 board. We recommend it particularly for SUP Surf, SUP Foil and Wing Foiling. At the same time, you can also do Windsurf and Windsurf Foiling with it.
The ability to do 5 different sports in 1 day, on 1 board, makes this board an exceptional offering and a must-have in your quiver.
HYPER NUT 5-IN-1
The feature packed Hyper Nut 5-in-1 offers you 5 sports with one board. This is the most versatile board we have ever made – now you can enjoy your time on the water every single day!
SUP Surf & Foil | Wing Foil | Windsurf | Windsurf Foil
Fin set up
12″ US Foil Box
Windsurf mast insert
THIS IS THE MOST VERSATILE BOARD WE HAVE EVER MADE
NEW PLATE MOUNT ONLY
• A new longer 12” US box, giving you more room to adjust the position to suit your riding style and conditions.
• Use the far forward position for Foil SUP learning, a bit backwards in steep waves, Wingboarding in the middle and for Windsurf the foil can be all the way in the back.
NEW FOOT STRAP POSITION
The front strap has a 45 degree angled strap suited for wing-boarding. The back strap is centered with a wide spread of 20cm to give you plenty of room to adjust the trim and move within the straps.
NEW EXTRA LONG FOOTSTRAP
A new larger foot strap that has a wider spread is supplied with Blue Carbon and can be purchased after market for Starlite and the Limited Series.
• Windsurf mask track insert allowing you to rig up the Windsurfing sail and enjoy Windsurfing and Windsurf Foiling.
• Two extra 5.5 fins are provided for your best windsurfing experience.
NEW NARROWER ROUNDED NOSE
Limits you catching the nose through turns and is easier to paddle out through white water.
WIDE AND SHORT NOSE OUTLINE
• Increases stability and speed on the wave as you can engage the entire rail length.
• Easier to pivot turn & fit into smaller sections of the waves.
• Extra stability and pop when paddling out over whitewater.
THE INVERTED NUT RAILS
Provide insane acceleration and a pivot point for tight turning.
EXTENDS THE WATERLINE
• Providing speed that is comparable to a longer board.
• A curved outline has less rail engaged at one time.
NEW DEEPER SWALLOW TAIL
Gives you more bite through the turns.
NEW SLIGHT HIP TAIL
Act as a pivot point to drive through turns.
THIN RAILS TOWARDS THE TAIL
• Easier to engage the rail on the wave with less foot pressure.
• As the Hyper Nut has such a wide tail it is essential for rail thickness to be responsive in turns.
FLAT STANDING AREA
Adds stability and makes for easy rail-to-rail transitions.
Produces speed, helps get into waves easily and adds stability.
CHANNEL BOTTOM SHAPE
• Pro rocker down the center of the board for tight pocket turning.
• Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
NEW FIN ANGLES
The front fins have more angle helping you to engage earlier and have more grip on the wave, while the rear fins are straighter giving you more drive and speed
FIN SET UP
• 3.7 rear side fins make it much easier to slide the tail for more radical turns with less effort.
• Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed as it does not have a drag from a centre fin.
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
NEW 8’0″ x 31.5″ / 135 L
Length: 8’0” / 244 cm.
Width: 31.5” / 80 cm.
Suited for riders up to 100kg, the wider outline and longer length of the 8’0” o ers the most stability, ideal if you’re learning or want an easier board to balance on. The longer length makes it easier for you to paddle into waves and is fastest to paddle back out to the lineup.