THE FLY 2017
The new Fly is a truly specialized wave-riding sail. The three-batten design makes for the lightest, most neutral sail in our range. It totally depowers on the wave, allowing you to fully focus on your surfing. The new construction and compact design significantly increase sail control in gusty conditions. Pure surf.
- Forceline panel incorporates both clew and tack radial construction into one laminated panel.
- Reduced distance between the clew and the cross battendistributes the load very evenly and prevents the draft to move back as well as keeping the sail stable.
- Shorter luff with a compact outline: Distance between the battens on the leech is reduced and the crossing batten is even closer to the clew improving handling of the sail.
- Cross batten construction allows all three battens to provide the critical leech support while the bottom batten shaping is kept low and forward below the boom area.
- Mini flat leech rod battens for optimum support and smooth finish.